Tried COMUNITY FORUM!
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Los Santos Police Departament - Anularea Sanctiunilor

In jos

Los Santos Police Departament - Anularea Sanctiunilor Empty Los Santos Police Departament - Anularea Sanctiunilor

Mesaj Scris de KenZor2k18 Dum Noi 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Los Santos Police Department - Anularea sancțiunilor

În acest topic orice membru(rank 1 - 6), poate să plătească o anumită sumă de bani pentru a anula un FW sau un AV.
Fiecare membru poate opta pentru cele 3 variante prezentate în regulamentul general al liderilor - Articolul nr: 3 - Legea nr 7: Anularea sancțiunilor
Tot în regulamentul liderilor, o să se găsească ce motive de FW nu pot fi acceptate chiar dacă sunt plătite.
Fiecare membru care vrea să anuleze, trebuie să depoziteze suma de bani respectivă în urma unui calcul în depozitul facțiunii, urmând să facă o poza și să o posteze după modelul prezentat mai jos.
Motivele care nu se regăsesc în Legea nr 7: Anularea sancțiunilor din regulamentul liderilor, înseamnă că se poate plătii pentru ele.

Prețurile:
Varianta 1: 10kk pentru o singură zi de FW cu anularea zilelor prelungirii primite de FW(o să poți lua rank up imediat după clear).

Varianta 2: 9kk pentru o singură zi de FW fără anularea zilelor prelungirii primite de FW.(nu o să iei rank up, chiar dacă ai șters FW-ul).

Varianta 3: 20kk pentru scoaterea unui AV.

Pentru calcul: zilele rămase până la expirarea fw-ului x prețul ales de la varianta 1/2. Ex: 7(zilele unui FW) x 10(aleg varianta 1)=70kk
Suma pe care o plătiți trebuie să fie exactă cu zilele până la expirarea acestuia. Ex: Eu mai am 3 zile până expiră un Fw, nu o să pot plătii 10kk/9kk ca să îmi scad o zi, trebuie să dau suma totala, adică 10kk/9kk x 3 = 30kk/27kk.

Model de aplicare:

Nick:

Zile în facțiune:

Vreau să amân(FW/AV):

Motivul pentru care ai primit FW/AV:

Data când ai primit FW/AV:

Optez pentru opțiunea(1/2/3):

Dovadă cu depunerea banilor(poză/video):

Am depozitat suma de:

Alte precizări:

Atenție!

Când depozitați banii în seif, trebuie să aveți [/timestamp] activat + [/pagesize 20]. Cei care postează dovada cu depozitarea banilor în seif fără să respecte aceste 2 reguli, cererea o să le fie anulată și nu vor mai primii banii înapoi.

Singurul caz în care o să primiți banii înapoi este atunci când liderul o să vă respingă o cerere corectă pe diferite motive aprobate de un manager.

Situatii in care nu se poate acorda/cumpara clear FW.

Folosirea Hydra în mod incorect(PD) | wanted/permis/amendă dat/luat aiurea(PD) | kamikaze(PD) | [/clear] aiurea | Arestarea unui jucător fără drept de predare(PD) | Acordare wanted pe dovezi mai vechi de 5 minute(PD) -- Sfidarea/amenințarea/jignirea a unui lider/co-lider/coleg | ceartă pe chat-ul facțiunii | Deathmatch în masă | Neascultarea ordinelor impuse de superior.

English Version (Model):

Spoiler
Nick:

Days in Faction:

I want to cancel a(FW / AV):

Date when you received a FW / AV:

I choose for the (first / second / third) instance:

Proof with depositing the amount of money (screen-shot / video):

I deposited the amount of:

Any other remarks:

ENGLISH Version.

Spoiler
LSPD - Sanctions Cancelling

In this topic, every member (rank 1-6) can pay an amount of money to delete an FW or an Verbal Advertisment (AV).
Every member can choose from the 3 versions shown in general rules of leaders - Article no. 3 - Rule no. 7: Sanction cancellation (CLICK)
In the upper section, in the link that I presented, you can see the main reasons why you can't buy a clear sanction, in some cases.
Every member that wants to cancel a sanction has to deposit an amount of money in Faction's Deposit, than save evidences by making a screen-shot and then to post and complete using the model presented down below.
Other reasons (that can't be seen in the topic) in Rule No. 7: Sanction cancellation from leader's general rules, will be accepted to be payed.

Prices:​
First instance: For only one day of Faction Warn, WITH cancellation of days that you'll have to wait (you can receive rank-up immediately after the clear), you should pay 10kk (10.000.000$).
Second Instance: For only one day of Faction Warn, WITHOUT cancellation of prolongation of the days (you won't receive rank-up immediately after the clear), you should pay 9kk (9.000.000$)
Third instance: For an AV (Verbal advertisment), you should pay 20kk (20.000.000$).
As an example I can explain like this: I received a Faction Warn today (01.02.2020), this means that I have to pay for 7 days (till 08.02.2020). How can I do that? Because I'm a cheap cunt I will choose Second Instance and I will pay 9kk per day, It's quick math and you should calculate how much does it cost with the date when you should receive clear (without paying). You will be calculating and pay 63kk (63.000.000) for the cheap version, and for the flexer version you will be paying 70kk (70.000.000) since it does cost 10kk.

The amount of money you want to pay should be the same with the days when your sanction will expire. Example: I have 3 more days till my FW will expire, I won't pay 10kk / 9kk to exclude only one day, I have to pay the full amount for the rest of the days, this means 10kk x 3= 30kk, or the cheap version 9kk x 3 =27kk.

More details can be found here: CLICK | Rule No. 7, Article No. 3.

Attention!

When saving money in the vault, you must have [/ timestamp] enabled + [/pagesize 20]. Those who post proof of depositing money in the vault without complying with these 2 rules will be canceled and will not receive the money back.

The only way to get your money back is when the leader will reject a correct request for different reasons approved by a manager.

Attention! There are some situations when you won't receive clear: If you receive a FW for: Using of Hydra in inappropriate reasons; wanted / license / ticket - given / taken without a reason; Kamikaze; [/clear] without a reason; Arresting of a player without an surrender right; Giving wanted on proofs older than 5 minutes; desconsidering / threatening / offense to the leader / co-leader / coleague; fights on faction's chat; Excesive Deathmatch; Disobience orders said by the faction's staff.

Posting model:

Nick:

Days in Faction:

I want to cancel a(FW / AV):

Date when you received a FW / AV:

I choose for the (first / second / third) instance:

Proof with depositing the amount of money (screen-shot / video):

I deposited the amount of:

Any other remarks:

KenZor2k18
Developer Forum

Data de înscriere : 18/11/2018